Nawaz Sharif statement about Zarb-e-Azb
Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif has said that the operations of Pak army “Zarb-e-Azb” against terrorist will continue until the end of domestic and foreign terrorist.
Minister Nawaz Sharif has said that in North Waziristan Zarb-e-Azb decided after considering every aspect and now it has started operations with full force.He said that Pakistan army will not let the terrorists no place to rest in North Waziristan, he also said that Pakistan’s tribal areas in the state will set up its full compliance.
Prime Minister of Pakistan said that after the successful completion of Operation Zarb-e- azb new era of development in tribal areas will start.
ISPR statement about operation
Earlier Monday, the Pakistani military Inter Services Public Relations Department (ISPR) said in a statement that from Mir Ali in North Waziristan after the evacuation of civilians and military ground offensive began.
The special forces of army done search operation in Miran Shah and during ground offensive operation 15 militants killed three soldiers were wounded in the shootout. The statement added that during operation military had discovered mines and IED factory.
According to ISPR, began operation on June 15 Zarb-e-azb 376 militants have been killed so far, while 19 have surrendered, and 17 soldiers were martyred in the operation. The army statement said 61 suspected hideouts of militants in the operation of Zarb-e-azb been destroyed.