More than Fourty killed in Nairobi Shopping mall by terrorist’s attack about Hundered wounded

nairobi attack images

NAIROBI: Masked attackers raged a crammed upmarket buying mall in Nairobi on Saturday, squirting gunfire and murdering 30 persons and wounding dozens more before holing themselves up in the convoluted.

A police officer secures an area as civilians flee inside Westgate Shopping Centre in Nairobi

The gunmen were “pinned down” after hours of painstaking evacuations, with police going shop to shop to protected the Westgate shopping shopping centre.

older police claimed that a well-organised “terror gang” numbering around 10 was behind the assault on the buying centre, which was crammed with round 1,000 shoppers when it was besieged at noon.

“The death toll is now standing at 30. This encompasses those who have past away at the scene ” a older policeman told reporters. The Red traverse verified the number and said another 60 had been wounded in the attack.

The Kenyan government, which has armies battling Shebab insurgents in neighbouring Somalia, said it was too early to state who was to blame.

“Investigations have begun to find out the perpetrators of this crime.

Police at the view said a suppose hurt in the firefight had been detained and taken to clinic under armed guard.

“We have reports there were up to 10 or so attackers and they appeared to be wearing a alike outfit, and rest covered their faces,”said by a policeman “The pattern of the attack and the way they were speaking to their goals clearly issue to a well-planned strike by a terror gang.”

previous a policeman source said it had been confirmed that the attackers were retaining at least seven hostages. As darkness dropped over Nairobi, their destiny was unclear.

Kenyan armies could be glimpsed going around and inside the buying centre while special forces had connected the procedure.

An AFP reporter said she glimpsed at smallest 20 persons released from a shop. Many of wounded, some of them bleeding young kids, were taken away from the shopping centre on stretchers.

37 injured and about six person dead in Kabul Car bomb attack

Afghanistan KABUL: A car bomb attack in Kabul Afghanistan killed 7 civilians and more than 37 civilians curled in Kabul Afghanistan on 16th May 2013 on Thursday

In a report the Afghanistan’s health minister mention that  the main target of the Suicide bomber is the foreign military convoy. More than 37 persons wounded in car bomb attack and six civilians dead in this attack

The ministry officer of Kabul Afghanistan Syed Kabir Amiri mention in his report that:

[quote]We have six dead and 37 wounded, all civilians. Some of the bodies are badly damaged and can’t be identified,”[/quote]

Afghanistan always remain in the critical situations and this type of attacks are common in this country. The military operation in Afghanistan is due to stop the such type of persons in Afghanistan.

Recently many people dead in such type of bomb attacks and their target is Foreign military in Afghanistan. But foreign military decide that they can face any challenge.

 

Two people dies during the terrorist attack on Tanzania Church

ARUSHA: The President of Tanzania Jakaya Kilwete Said the attack and the explosion in the church is an act of the Terrorism. He mention this on a report on Monday 06th May 2013.

Sunday on 05th May 2013 a bomb blast in the the church of the famous city of Tanzania known as ARUSHA and about two people died in this explosion. The President of Tanzania Jakaya Kilwete said that this is a terrorist attack on our country and also an terrorism act.

This is first time in Tanzania when a bomb blast in the Church of any city of Tanzania. In a report we get that the Commissioner of Arusha mentioned that just two people died during this attack and some part of the building of church damage badly.

Official said that six people has been arrested by the local police in the charge of Bomb attack in the church of Arusha Tanzania.

Police tried to get some information from those but they could not providing any detail or information related to the bomb blast. Police arrested 4 saudi residents and 2 local residents….

Sarabjit Singh Dies in Pakistan on 2nd May 2013

Lahore/Islamabad: The Indian Citizen Sarabijit Singh who was arrested by the Pakistan Army due to the terrorism, is dies in Lahore jinnah Hospital in Lahore Pakistan.

Sarabjit Singh was the Indian Citizen and was arrested by the Pakistan Military and announced him as a terrorist. Sarabjit Singh was in Jailed since 1990 in Kot Lakhpat jail of Lahore Pakistan.

Through some reports we get that Sarabjit Singh was arrest as a terrorist by Pakistan Military and Pakistan Military charges him for the bombing in the village near the border. in 1991 Court gave order to hang him but the his hanging was postponed due to some reasons. Sarabjit Singh was remain in prison since 1990 and he spent his life as a prisoner in Pakistan about 22 years.

By Some reports we came to know that Sarabjit Singh was arrested by the Pakistan Army on 28th August 1990. In a interview Sarabjit Singh’s wife Sukhpreet Kaur mentioned that in 28th August 1990 Sarabjit Singh was went to plough his fields near Wagha border but never returned.

In April 2013 Sarabjit Singh was suffered seriously injured due to fight or attack by some prisoners, He remain in injuries for some days and at last Sarabjit Singh was died in 2nd May 2013 on Thursday in Jinnah hospital at Lahore Pakistan.

Gas Calendar Explosion in Karachi on Tuesday 30th April 2013

KARACHI: A few moments ago a gas cylinder is crashed in the Commercial Street of Karachi Phase five in Defense. 

The explosion of gas cylinder was occurred in the Badar Commercial Street of Defense Phase five in Karachi. After the explosion of the gas cylinder in Defense Phase five the rescue teams start its work as soon as possible.

From asking one rescue person we came to know that the main cause of the blast is explosion of the gas cylinder in a car which stand on the Badar Commercial area of Defense Phase five (V). And fortunately there are not any injuries reports.

A car which stands in the Badar Street in Defense Phase V is the main cause of the explosion because explosion occurred in the gas cylinder of the car….

 

Bomb Blast in Historic Center Prague and 40 hurt Seriously

By the latest news that 40 persons hurt seriously in Prague after the heavily Bomb Blast in Historic center building. Many portion of the Historic center change in the shape of rubble and many people are buried alive under this rubble. The local police of Prague sealed the area for all tourist and local people. After investigation the spoken person of the Prague Government Thomas Hulan inform media that it is due to the leakage of the gas in some portion in the building but now situation is under control.

There were many people in the Historic Center of Prague but only forty (40) people have been taken to the local hospital for treatment. All Rescue services start their work immediately that’s why there is no news for any loss of life. But through some resources we get that round about three (03) people are burred under the rubble of the historic center Prague. Rescue persons do their best to find then as soon as possible. When some one asked from Hulan about the cause of blast he replied that [quote]A gas blast seems to be the most likely cause. The explosion was rather massive and damaged windows in several streets,[/quote]Local media also the witness about the smell of gas on the spot of blast…