Back to back police attacks in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

First Attack on Police happened in Peshawar

Pakistan’s province Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, two cities in ten hours, police have been attacked six people, including five police persons were killed and 28 people wounded.

The banned organization Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan by militants 40 days before the ceasefire with the government to announce further expansion in the third attack on security forces in Khyber Pakhtun khwa’s.

Peshawar police attack

The first attack on a police vehicle in Peshawar which killed five, including an ASI. This attack Occurred near at the Budh beer,s Zanglai check post. According to police, mobile police car on routine patrol was ambushed on the way people sitting on them and started firing.

In this attack, ASI Aslam, Constable Zakir Liaquat, Nazar Mohammad Subhan Uddin and driver were killed.

Second attack happened in Charsadda district

Police van in Charsadda district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, a remote-controlled bomb killed one person and injured 28 people. According to police, the incident Tuesday morning market in Charsadda, Nowshera Road occurred.

Charsadda

The incharge of Parango Police station Amir Nawaz Khan Orakzai told that police mobile van was going police line during a remote-controlled bomb blast at Farooq Azam Chowk became a hit.

He said the attack killed one person and injured 11 policemen and 17 civilians. Police said apparently think Explosive roadside stand was planted in a motorcycle.

Sibi: 12 People death in train blast

At Sibi city of Baluchistan province of Pakistan Railways train station blast that killed at least 12 people. Railway control sources told on Tuesday morning Quetta Jaffer Express was left for Rawalpindi. Sources say an hour and ten minutes on the midday train about 150 kilometers away from Quetta on Sibi arrive at the train station during the time it was blasted.

Police officials say three train bogies were damaged in the blast Jaffar Express. Pakistan’s state media quoted Prime Minister; Khawaja Saad Rafiq said 12 people were killed in the crash that injured 35. The minister said 80 passengers in the car at the time of the explosion and the crash is under investigation. He also said Jaffar Express cars fire was quelled.

Sibi train blast

Earlier, Deputy Commissioner Sibi Sohail Rahman Mohammad Kazim told that 40 injured and one dead body was transported to the hospital and the death toll is expected to rise. Balochistan separatist trains targeted in the past, but no group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.

According to local media, the railway minister said Saturday that the operation, security agencies in Balochistan operation may react. Monday Kalat district of Balochistan Frontier Corps Baloch militants during a search operation from organizations claimed to have killed three militants.

Jaffer Express has also been targeted in the past. In November last year, in Dera Murad Jamali in Balochistan on track cars Jaffar Express derails after blast off, resulting in at least seven people were killed. Moreover, in August 2013 the train in Bolan area was subjected to rocket engine of the train was destroyed. Engines were destroyed after the train stopped at the small arms firing was also two passengers were killed.Earlier in January 2013 on the train between Sibi and Mach cheese was shot by unknown gunmen in the areas which killed three people, including a security officer and nineteen were injured.